当前位置: 文章网 > 英语文章 >

最浪漫的英文短语翻译超美:她的眼泪使他心软了

时间:2017-03-09 13:51来源:我的文章网 作者:网络 点击:
最浪漫的英文短语翻译超美:她的眼泪使他心软了

  Let tme to my deep love man

  愿时光善待我深爱之人

  Your world dd not f was clean

  你的世界没了我是不是清净了许多

  Say goodbye and never see don't cheap

  说声再见再也不见也别贱

  Look at that face,you look lke my next mstake

  看着你的脸,我知道你是我的下一个劫

  Hugh est un non-tout,les larmes aux flux de la langue

  物是人非事事休,欲语泪先流

  Don\'t let the fear for losng keep you from tryng

  别因为害怕失去而停止尝试

  love the one thnk smle boy

  我喜欢上了一个我一想起就会笑的男孩

  Pan setbacks pressure remndng us do not because of the lost sght and stagnaton

  疼痛挫折压力提醒着我们不要因为眼前的迷途而停滞不前

  Sometmes lonelness klls you lke hell

  有时候孤独会像地狱般将你侵蚀

  I think,I think too much.

  我想,是我想太多了。

  To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.

  被人信任,是比被人喜爱还要更大的赞许。

  The good seaman is known in bad weather.

  惊涛骇浪,方显英雄本色。

  This summer, mosquitoes are most hurts me.

  这个夏天蚊子最疼我

  Each of us is no longer the only

  我们彼此不再是唯一

  If you want the best the world has to offer, offer the world your best.

  你若想得到这世界最好的东西,先得让世界看到最好的你。

  See the sun as seen from you.

  看见你就像看见太阳

  syousya niwa syourei,haisya niwa tyoukai.

  给胜者以奖励,给败者以惩戒。

  Playing with my heart you can not afford to lose.

  跟我玩心你输不起。

  Everybody needs somebody sometimes.

  每个人在某些时候都需要有人陪。

  worth it to be with someone who knows your worth.

  和一个懂你的人在一起,什么都是值得的!

  He that respects not is not respected.

  欲受人敬,要先敬人。

  Her tears melted his heart.

  她的眼泪使他心软了。

  Time cures all things

  时间是医治一切创伤的良药

  Do not have to who gve sunshne, s our own sun

  不用谁施舍阳光,我们自己是太阳

  The only to commandeer a man can be volent memores, s the lve better

  唯一可以强横地霸占一个男人的回忆的,就是活得更好

  Lke a chld, always beleve n hope, beleve the dream

  像孩子一样,永远相信希望,相信梦想

  To those who have gven up on love: say, “Trust lfe a lttle bt”

  对那些不愿再爱的人,我只想说:“再多信任生活一点点”

  when you are gone, who wth me from south to north

  你走之后,谁与我从天南聊到地北

  'm afrad can not catch you, just leave me alone

  我怕我抓不住你,留下我一个人孤独